www.tssr.ca
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

www.tssr.ca

Tout sur le téléguidé

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Comment ajuster ton servo

AuteurMessage
Cadman1981
Cadman1981

Categorie courser : 17.5 On-road, F1, 1/8 brushless buggy

Comment ajuster ton servo Empty
MessageSujet: Comment ajuster ton servo   Comment ajuster ton servo Icon_minitimeMer 26 Déc 2012, 15:49

http://www.rctech.net/forum/11200272-post3701.html

After performing the procedure below my steering seemed much more connected and linear from right to left. I have used this on all of my cars and it helped each one. The procedure is tedious but worth it. Many people will tell you that just make the arm 90 degrees to the chassis, I politely disagree. Do this instead...

You just need to adjust the sub-trim and link length to make the end point values equal. If you have a higher endpoint value turning right shorten the link and adjust the sub-trim so the vehicle tracks straight. If you have a higher endpoint value turning left lengthen the link and re adjust subtrim so the vehicle tracks straight. It takes a little time to get right, but it all centers around having the proper angle between the servo saver arm and angle and length of the link connecting to the bellcrank.

You don't want the ball stud on the servo saver directly above the servo output. You need a 90 degree angle between the link and the servo output shaft/ballstud line. On rare occasions I have had to move the servo saver over a spline to get it to adjust without a crazy amount of sub trim. It is tedious but in the end, if done correctly you will have equal end points, the smallest possible sub trim, an angle close to 90 between the link and the output shaft/ball stud line, and even steering response right to left. Having a set of setup stands helps a ton.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Comment ajuster ton servo
Page 1 sur 1